Thursday, October 9, 2008
So many units
Traveling from school to school can be difficult, but it really got difficult when I had to transfer equipment 3 times a week. I have found it easier to complete different units and to change up the rotation of how I do things. Right now I am teaching step aerobics, hockey, and locomotor. We only have enough steps for 25 kids, so once I am done with them at one school, they get taken up to the next school for the other teachers to use. It sounds like a good system, but I am always feeling so rushed to get through a unit. I only see the kids once a week and instead of maybe finishing out the unit, I always cut it a week short to make sure the mantaince guys can get the equipment up to the next facility before I need it again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment