Tuesday, November 4, 2008
PE Curriculum
Yesterday, I had a meeting with the school district that we are merging with. We were coming up with a new PE curriculum for next year. It is long and boring, but I guess it is a good experience. There are some things I never knew about health and how much of it that should be taught. The other teacher and I have talked about adding things to the new curriculum, but I don't think they are giving us much to work with. We want to add two days a week of PE, one day in the gym and the other day in the fitness center and that way they could keep both teachers and we can maximize their activity time. I like the idea, but I know that it will never pass, so we are stuck looking at the same old curriculum that was designed 10 years ago.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment