Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Fitness

I am part of the wellness commity at my school and we are in charge of creating a new fitness center. Like I said before, it is not going so well and it seems like the school year will be over by the time they start renovations. I was just wondering if anyone could tell me what game system would be better to order for interactive games that would be the most compatable with bikes and games such as DDR? Even though the center isn't done, they still want us to make our "wish list."

2 comments:

Griff said...

I would say the Wii would be a good choice. I think because there are so many interactive sports games that it will provide variety compared to DDR or even the bikes. They also offer Wii fit to incorporate other activities such as yoga. This overall in my opinion makes for the best choice just because of the variety of activities.

Suz41 said...

I completely agree. With DDR, its just dancing. I don't mean that in a negative way, but the Wii offers SO much more with all those games and the Wii Fit. It just seems that they are constantly coming out with new, innovative ideas all the time as opposed to DDR, which can only really evolve the songs and what not on the games.